At EMS, we believe our employees are the Company’s greatest asset and most valuable resource.
As such, we remain actively engaged in our efforts to attract, employ, and retain the highest caliber talent available directly through aggressive compensation and wages, performance-based profit sharing and generous Company benefits that reward the added-value each employee brings to the team.
Some examples of medical benefits offered to our teammates and their families include:
- Medical benefits available to new employees upon hire (no waiting periods)
- Health insurance options with low deductibles and copays
- Majority of employee health insurance premiums paid by Company
- Majority of all employee dependent health insurance premiums paid by Company
Additional benefits provided to EMS employees include:
- Company-paid short and long-term disability, term life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance with optional employee buy-up options
- Company-sponsored 401(k) program
- Holiday pay
- Company-paid vacation and vacation buy-back options available
- Overall Performance Profit Sharing (OPPS) program
New additions to our team will find themselves immersed in a goal-oriented culture that promotes inclusivity and teamwork consistent with our Company creed: “together we are stronger.”
Consistent with this belief, EMS remains steadfastly committed to the cultivation of each individual’s maximum potential by tasking Company leadership with the responsibility of bolstering their technical and professional development through mentorship.
To browse a list of the current opportunities available for joining our team see below. If you fail to find an opportunity matching your interests, don’t worry—we still want to hear from you! Use our contact form to get in touch with us and share your interests and qualifications and we will get back to you shortly.
VIEW JOB OPENINGS